We have a good start on meeting our goals to fight fire apathy by...
- Educating homeowners about making their homes fire resilient
- Working to improve egress and identify evacuation routes
- Obtaining grants and implementing projects to create firebreaks and reduce fuel loads
- Providing a forum for residents to share information, solve problems and help each other
- Developing relationships with local fire departments and emergency responders
- Helping low-income Seniors and Veterans with chipping and clearing defensible space