In addition to Oak Hill Area Fire Safe Council's community meetings, which are focused on education, the OHAFSC board and active volunteers meet on the fourth Monday of each month to plan community meetings, report the status of council projects, meet with local fire officials, etc.
More volunteers are always needed - everyone is welcome! If you'd like to join in, please shoot an email to us via the "Send An Email" function below and we’ll add you to the email list for notifications.
You can also send a message to us using the “Leave a Message" form below if you would like more information. Everyone in the council, including Board directors, is a volunteer.
The board and other council volunteers work on projects such as…
- Planning community meetings
- Planning for and writing grants
- Investigating issues such as fire insurance and reopening the PV Road fire station
- Working on egress and evacuation issues
- Maintaining the website
- Planning and executing fund raisers